Steps for success in the
Home Buying Process
Steps for Success
The goal at the end of every transaction is for you to walk away satisfied with your purchase, comfortable with your expenses, and excited about your new home!
16 Step Home Buying Process
We are so confident you will love your new home, that we guarantee it.
WHAT MAKES US SO CONFIDENT?
The Gallegos Team uses our propietary 16 Step Buyers Guide to ensure each step of your home buying process goes accoridng to plan.
Want to know more? Contact us today to set up a free consultation!
Mortgage + Loan Process
Choosing a lender to help you in your home purchase is as important as choosing the right Real Estate Agent. Your lender must:
- Secure a loan with terms that are acceptable to you
- Secure funds within the time frame on the contract
- Advocate on your behalf to the seller about your loan and qualifications.
Making an Offer
Once you have found the property you want, we will write a purchase agreement on your behalf. While much of the agreement is standard, there are a few areas we can negotiate. We will use our experience to make your offer stand out to the seller.
- Offering Price
- Appraisal Protection
- The move-in Date
- Inspection Tolerance
- Accept, Reject or Counteroffer
PREPARE FOR IT
To make sure your closing goes smoothly, you should bring the following:
- A certified check for closing costs and down payment. Make the check payable to yourself, you will then endorse it to the title company at closing. Or a wire transfer with your funds.
- 2 Forms of Photo ID for each buyer
At the closing, transfer of the title moves ownership of the property from the seller to you.
- Delivery of the Buyer’s Funds
- Delivery of the Deed
3550 W. 38th Ave. #20
Denver, CO 80211